FREE CeMAP® Training - unique evening classes covering CeMAP 1,2 and 3, undertaken in the evenings in your own home.Free training not offered anywhere else in the UK - why go to any other training company?
Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
We are authorised by the FSA no 460421 – before you attend any course check that they have an FSA number.
Our new CeMAP course is revolutionary
- Evening based CeMAP training in the comfort of your own home or office.
- From 5:30pm - 7:00pm, the Supper Club covers CeMAP 1 &2 with CeMAP 3 done as a distance learning module.
- You can attend as many Supper Club sessions as you wish. Training is unlimited and access is provided to you until you pass, for FREE. What's the catch? - there isn't one, we will simply offer you opportunities with the New Leaf Group.
- You will be trained by way of live webinar based technology. All you need is a PC or Laptop with an Internet connection.
- You will follow a presentation onscreen, and listen to our live trainers; who will instruct and train you until you pass the course.
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®) is a qualification offered by the ifs School of Finance. CeMAP® is incorporated in to the National Qualifications Framework at level three.
CeMAP® comprises of three modules. Modules 1 and 2 both have defined learning outcomes designed to give you the knowledge and understanding required to operate as mortgage advisers. Module 3 consists of objectivity tested questions designed to test your ability to apply the knowledge gained in modules 1 and 2.
- All the key subjects are taught with full reviews and practice exams supplied during the course.
- Only £155 (per module) for books, examination entry and twelve months registration with the IFS.
Once you have your CeMAP® qualification, why not build your practice with New Leaf - Click to find out more.
Testimonial - Aled Phillips
I will hopefully be able to join the meeting on Sunday. I also wanted to mention that I passed my CeMAP 1 with a merit last week and would attribute the ease of revision to new leaf (mind maps and webinars). I have to say it is by far the best method I have ever done.
Testimonial - Jamie Ellis
Just thought I would let you know that I have taken my exams today and passed both units with 80%. Unit two was very hard and with alot of the questions on principals of business and approved persons / controlled functions.
Thank you very much for last week as the course helped me so much and the way you presented over the informationy was easy to understand.
Thanks again, and now off to the pub to celebrate........
New Leaf Distribution are authorised and regulated by the FCA for insurance intermediation only. We train in the workplace to deliver FCA financial capability training.