Newleaf Distribution may need to collect and use personal data on this web site in order to transact customer's requests effectively. Newleaf Distribution acknowledge that the proper treatment of personal data is very important to successful transactions as well as ensuring customer satisfaction.
Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We endorse and adhere to the Data Protection Principles as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. These 8 principles are:-
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for limited purposes and not in any other way which would be incompatible with those purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- accurate and kept up to date
- not kept for longer than is necessary
- processed in line with the data subject's rights
- kept secure
- not transferred to a country which does not have adequate data protection laws.
- When we collect any personal data from you, we will inform you why we are collecting your data and what we intend to use it for.
We may need to pass your details to another company outside of Newleaf Distribution purely to transact your requests effectively, however, your data will not be passed outside of Newleaf Distribution for any other purpose. Customers may be contacted by other companies within the Newleaf Distribution group of companies by mail, email or telephone with details of other products or services.
Where we provide access to products and services from other suppliers they will provide Newleaf Distribution with your personal details so that we can contact you by mail, email or telephone with details of other products or services.
If you do not wish to be marketed to in this way you can write to the Data Protection Coordinator, at:
Newleaf Distribution Ltd
Princess Caroline House
1 High Street
Southend on Sea